•Alphanumeric black and white illuminated display •Up to 18 hours talk time •Address book: Stores up to 50 contacts (name/number) •No. ringtones: 10 •Dimensions and weight: 47 x 31 x 151 mm (W x D x H), 70 g Included: power cord, telephone cable, batteries, up to EUR 50 of prepaid credit
Telephone and Internet systems
Telephone and fax
Within the limits of the systems and equipment available to it, BolognaFiere may install a socket for a telephone or a telephone
+ fax in the stand of the applicant Exhibitor under the conditions indicated below.
- A socket will be installed in the stand only after on-line booking and payment of the same.
- The hire of the services includes laying of cables, activation and configuration to the point indicated by the exhibitor in the booth (Please send stand plan with requested positioning of the socket.
- Telephone usage above the € 50.00 included in the rental price will be charged at Telecom Italia S.p.A. current rates for BolognaFiere.
- The Exhibitor shall be held entirely responsible for the safekeeping of the assigned telephone equipment and shall accept all liability in
the event of theft or damage to the equipment of any kind.
- The Exhibitor may not open, dismantle or in any way tamper with the equipment or have the equipment repaired or the system transferred by third parties. In this event the system must be returned to its original condition at the total expense of the Exhibitor.
- If the telephone system cannot be activated through the Exhibitor’s fault or due to a reason attributable to him, BolognaFiere will be
authorized to terminate the contract and retain 20% of the sum charged for telephone installation and rental as compensation.
- For the purposes of the present contract, BolognaFiere simply provides the services and passes on the guarantees and risks
assigned to it by the bodies supplying the service.
- BolognaFiere will cut the service to the Exhibitor non-complying with the regulations.
- The installation requested beyond the deadline can be technically unfeasible, especially if the setting of the booth already started.
- BolognaFiere will not be held responsible for wireless network problems caused by interference of any kind.