installation and rental of the unit, including telephone traffic up to € 50.00.
Telephone and Internet systems
Telephone + fax + high speed internet connection
Telephone and high speed internet connectivity
Within the limits of the systems and equipment available to it, BolognaFiere may install a socket for a telephone or a telephone
+ fax in the stand of the applicant Exhibitor under the conditions indicated below.
- A socket will be installed in the stand only after on-line booking and payment of the same.
- The hire of the services includes laying of cables, activation and configuration to the point indicated by the exhibitor in the booth (Please send stand plan with requested positioning of the socket.
- Telephone usage above the € 50.00 included in the rental price will be charged at Telecom Italia S.p.A. current rates for BolognaFiere.
- The Exhibitor shall be held entirely responsible for the safekeeping of the assigned telephone equipment and shall accept all liability in
the event of theft or damage to the equipment of any kind.
- The Exhibitor may not open, dismantle or in any way tamper with the equipment or have the equipment repaired or the system transferred by third parties. In this event the system must be returned to its original condition at the total expense of the Exhibitor.
- If the telephone system cannot be activated through the Exhibitor’s fault or due to a reason attributable to him, BolognaFiere will be
authorized to terminate the contract and retain 20% of the sum charged for telephone installation and rental as compensation.
- For the purposes of the present contract, BolognaFiere simply provides the services and passes on the guarantees and risks
assigned to it by the bodies supplying the service.
High-speed cable internet connection
PC configuration parameters will be given to the Exhibitor together with the equipment necessary for connecting. The Exhibitor will be
responsible for inserting the data onto his computer.
The line will be supplied by BolognaFiere for high speed Internet access as long as equipment is available.
The Exhibitor is responsible for preparing the 230 volt electrical socket and must ensure that the computers to be connected are
equipped with an Ethernet card and cables of sufficient length to reach the equipment.
If more than 1 computer is to be connected to the same equipment, besides preparing the above-mentioned electrical sockets and
Ethernet cards, the Exhibitor is also responsible for preparing a datanetwork (LAN) and Hub Switch.
Technical information end email
The Exhibitor’s computers must have an Ethernet card installed. The Exhibitor will be supplied with equipment for connecting up to
1 computer + 1 analogue telephone (to be requested separately). If more than 1 computer is to be connected, a Hub or Switch with
the necessary outputs should be connected to one of the ports. Computers connected in this way will already form a network.
Connections must be made with UTP Cat. 5/6 cables connected in a non-crossed configuration. The computers must be set as
- automatic address assignment (DHCP) must be activated for the network configuration;
- the browser must be configured to NO PROXY.
Exhibitors wishing to check their email using email software and not via the web must use the following settings:
- POP server: Exhibitor’s POP server
- SMTP server: Exhibitor’s SMTP Server
- Account: Exhibitor’s account
If the Exhibitor has rented a telephone in addition to Internet connectivity, the line will be derived directly from the equipment’s
The connection speeds indicated on the application form are the maximum speeds possible. The actual speed for upload and
download depends on the capacity of the connection server and the internet network managed by the provider, including the number ofusers connected and the internet capacity available in the country where the visited site is located. BolognaFiere is not responsible for
any reduction in connection speed or service interruption due to the provider’s external network.